Our mission at Country Club Kennels & Grooming is to provide the utmost care for your pet with loving attention and dedication given to each individual pet while maintaining a safe, clean, and comfortable environment.
Size Doesn't Matter
We take your dogs and cats of all sizes, rates are based on animal, not size!
What's included in your stay...
- We have spacious indoor and outdoor runs almost 20 feet length. Runs are partially covered for pets to roam freely even in poor weather conditions.
- Indoor runs are 5ft x 4ft with heated floors for cold days and air conditioning for the summer heat.
- Indoor runs equipped with heated floors for winter, air conditioned for summer. We take extra steps to make sure your pet is clean, happy, and active.
- Pets relax daily to the sounds of canine lullabies playing throughout the kennel and "cat-ssical" music for kitties.
- If your pet is having a birthday while in our care, let us know. We will make the day special for him/her.
- Your pet will come home with a detailed "Rover Report Card" or "Feline Fact Sheet" describing their stay.
- All puppies 12 months or younger will receive a free "Pup Bag" on his/her initial visit. The Pup Bag features treats that help to make his/her first stay more fun. (Please let us know if your pet is celebrating a birthday while with us so we can make his/her day special.)
- Milkbone Snacks!!!
- Manager always on duty
- Hours for drop off/pick up available 365 days a year including holidays
- All pups out to potty with individual one-on-one attention 4-6 times daily. Due to safety risk, your pup is never out with any other pup except the ones from your family. Your pet is always supervised by a trained staff member and never left alone.
Pet-loving, Highly Skilled Staff
All of our staff go through a rigorous training program to ensure your pet has the best experience possible! Ample staff allows us to spend a minimum of 8-12 hours (seasonal) daily at our kennel. We strive on lots of attention and wagging tails!