We keep convenient hours with you and your pet in mind. You can count on us to be open 7 days a week year round including holidays with specified AM/PM drop off and pick up times.
• $30.00/per night--Dogs: Discount~2 dogs per run--1 dog regular price, 2nd dog 1/2 price.
• $15.00/per night--Cats: Includes playtime in the cat room once a day. (Cats picked up by 10:30AM will not be charge for that day.)
Drop off times...
• Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 5pm - 6:30pm
• Please note: pets dropped off between 8am and 10:30am will be charged an additional $30 for the day. If paying for the day you may drop off the night before for the same price, please let us know with reservation.
Pick up times...
• Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun: 8am -10:30am
• Please note: pets picked up between 5pm and 6:30pm will be charged $30 for the day. If paying for the day you may pick up the next morning for the same price, please let us know with reservation.
Pick up and Delivery...
• $40--plus $.75 per mile
FYI - Department of Agriculture requires that all dogs be licensed.
Out of State Clients- The PA Dept. of Agriculture requires "All PA Boarding Kennels" to obtain a Certificate of Health letter signed by their veterinarian stating that the dog is healthy and free of any illnesses or infectious diseases to prevent anything from coming into the state. Letters must be dated within 30 days of the kennel stay. Veterinarians may charge a fee for this service due to needing to examine the dog within 30 days of the letter, please check with your veterinarian for any charges that may apply. Please understand this is a PA Department of Agriculture policy and it does aid in keeping pet illnesses from crossing state lines. Please contact us if you are an out of state client for additional information.
Checklist link of things to bring...
If you bring a pet bed, be sure your pet's name is on it. All beds must have a zip off washable cover, no loose stuffing inside, no raised sides or couch beds, no afghans or rugs. Flat mats are fine or a pillow with a pillow case works great! Blankets are acceptable if newborn size. Beach towels and bed pillows work well, too. Floors are heated and rest assured the kennel is very warm in the winter. Your pet is welcome to use our beds at no charge just let us know, all beds are washed daily.
Important reminder about shots... new clients, please have proof of vaccinations to us 2 weeks prior to stay. Please contact us if this is not possible.
The PA Department of Agriculture requires us to keep a "Rabies Vaccination Certificate" as proof of vaccination. Your veterinarian should provide this upon request when your dog receives his/her vaccination. We will accept a rabies shot record with date given and date due, but a "Rabies Vaccination Certificate" is preferred. We must check shot records upon check in. If shots expire, there is a 10 day waiting period before a dog can be boarded (including any boosters). We cannot take your pet without a current shot record as it could risk illness to other animals. Please feel free to call us and ask if our copy of your shots record is up-to-date or if you have any other questions.
Note: You may email or mail shot records to us, no do not have a fax machine. You will receive a confirmation from us that we have received your records. If a confirmation is not received within 24 hours, please follow-up.
Health Certificate Letter....FOR OUT OF STATE CLIENTS ONLY
Kennel stays can be stressful and switching food can sometimes add unnecessary intestinal problems. So to insure your pet's stay is comfortable, we ask that you bring your pet's brand of daily food. Due to limited storage space, please bring just enough for the stay. Food should be stored in a plastic container. We will monitor your pet's appetite and will take measures to ensure your pet is eating. Milkbone snacks are provided.
There is no additional charge for administering medications. Please call ahead to discuss if off hour meds are needed. Please provide pills in a pill case, if staying for 2 weeks this would require 2 pill cases. Pill cases should be labeled with the medication name, pet's name, dates of stay & dosage. Please bring an extra dose of meds in the event your pick up would be delayed.
Be sure your pet is "Flea Free" prior to his/her stay by using a product such as Frontline or Advantage 2 weeks prior to their stay.
• Bathing--$20-25 for x-small pets; $25-30 for small pets; $30-35 for medium pets; $35-40 for large pets; $40 & up for x-large pets...these are starting rates depending on fur and breed
• Playtime--$3 for fifteen minutes or 2/$5 for am and pm
• "A Bark in the Park"--$30 for a 30 minute walk; weather, staffing and behavior permitting. Must be made with reservation.
* Pet Parlor: click to see services available.
• $30--Local pets needing special care for the day; drop off only between 8am to 10:30am, pick up between 5pm to 7pm
In House Service...
Will come to home and take care of pets...
• 2 visits per day for 30 minutes
• Includes feeding, walking or playtime
• $75.00 per day plus $.75 per mile
We welcome visits...if you would like to visit our kennels prior to booking your pet’s stay. We ask that you arrange your visit beforehand so that a staff member will be available to show you around. Pups are welcome too but must bring proof of shots.
What if my pet takes medication?
We are happy to give your pet the meds they need. Please provide pills in a case. If staying for 2 weeks this would require 2 pill cases labeled with medication name, pet's name, dates of stay & dosage.
How do you prevent kennel cough?
What if my pet has an emergency while I'm gone?
We ask that you provide an emergency contact person that will be able to take your pet to the vet if necessary.